[Coco] Problem with Disto driver and PCdos in Nitros9

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:28:45 EDT 2004

I'm using the no hault driver cc3disk.slp for my Disto SCII under Nitros9.
The driver is from the driver disk that came with the controller.
(Way before Nitros9) Last night I tried to use pcdos to grab a file from a
msdos 360K floppy. Pcdos complained it was not a msdos formatted disk.
Now, I have been using pcdos for many years. I dont recall if I ever tried
it under Nitros9. I'm guessing it has nothing to do with it, that the
problem is cc3disk.slp.

So, am I correct in thinking it should run just fine under Nitros9?
Is there an updated no hault driver for the SCII I can use to make pcdos
work?

Thanks!

Charlie