[Coco] speaking of Atari...

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Wed Nov 24 23:19:43 EST 2004

Neil Morrison wrote:

> [...]

Yep.  Bought two different ones for my son for Christmas.  (Shhhhh!)
He's into retro stuff, probably because of involving him in my Coco
habit.  After helping him with his math homework Monday night, I told
him I used to use a slide rule in school.  He was amazed that a sliding
stick could do math, so I pulled one out of storage.  I even remembered
how to multiply and divide after all these years.  He brought my stick
into school (9th grade) and attracted the attention of most of the math
teachers.  Cool!!

-- Steve --