[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2005

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Tue Nov 23 21:00:25 EST 2004

OK, It is official.
We will be holding the FEST! at the (brace yourselves) Holiday Inn in
Elgin, Illinois.
Due to the late date at which we were forced to find a new venue, the
only viable dates were April 16th and 17th, unless you would like to have
it on Mother's Day, or in mid June.....I didn't think so.
The Holiday Inn (formerly, a Crown Plaza Hotel, a fancy name for a fancy
version of the Holiday Inn Locations) is still at the Route 31 Exit from
I-90.  You would take the NORTH exit instead of the south exit, travel to
the first light north on route 31 and turn right.  The Holiday Inn is the
first building on the right and you turn at the next light (right, of
course) to get on to the road that will let you turn into the parking
lot.  Does this look familiar?  OF COURSE...Cracker Barrel is just down
the road.
More to come.....

Tony Podraza, Activist; Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc
Sponsor of the 14th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
"A Silver Silicon Selebration!"
April, 16th & 17th, 2005--Same Familiar Place, ALMOST
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside