[Coco] [Color Computer] Iomega SCSI internal zip drive on ebay

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Tue Nov 23 17:06:34 EST 2004

Some of us use SCSI in RSDOS. :) Have to love HDB-DOS. Now that was a
commercial!

ZIP drives generally require the interface to generate parity. Not sure if
the internal ZIP has the ability to disable parity. Externals don't.
Cloud-9 TC^3 SCSI Interface is the only parity generating interface. Very
simple, just never done. You can add a 74LS280 IIRC and generate, if your
interface doesn't do parity.

Mark
Cloud-9
http://www.cloud9tech.com