[Coco] [Color Computer] Iomega SCSI internal zip drive on ebay

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 23 15:40:12 EST 2004

Mark,  I have not seen a way, or read in the manual, how to disable
parity.  However, the internal ZIP has an advantage over the external in
that you can strap it for any drive # from 0 to 7 with jumpers.  I've
never tried booting up with a ZIP as /h0, but I see no reason why you can't.

Cheers,   Griz