[Coco] Re: GANTELET II ?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Nov 4 13:05:38 EST 2004

At 08:39 AM 11/4/2004, you wrote:
>Ken, Steve,
>
>I'd really like to see a database of all CoCo items ever available. This
>would be a nice add-on to coco3.com or to the cwiki page. Each one having
>an item not in the database could contribute the information and a
>picture. This would help to find things on ebay. There are many things I never

There was a *tremendous* amount of CoCo software and hardware produced from
1980 on.  Just glancing through old issues of the Rainbow will leave your
head spinning.

The coding of a public database is not a problem, but the photos for each
item, if required, would have to be limited in size since there are just so
many old CoCo items.

--
Roger Taylor