[Coco] Re: GANTELET II ?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Thu Nov 4 09:39:00 EST 2004

Ken, Steve,

I'd really like to see a database of all CoCo items ever available. This
would be a nice add-on to coco3.com or to the cwiki page. Each one
having an item not in the database could contribute the information and
a picture. This would help to find things on ebay. There are many things
I never heard of even after reading the Rainbow and HotCoCo from 82-86.
I almost don't remember what has been available for the Coco3 because I
never had the machine when the things were available. Is there a list of
all programs using special features of the CoCo3? E.g. the TETRIS Pak
would be one although running on a CoCo2 too.

Torsten