[Coco] Re: CoCo to SVGA

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 00:37:32 EST 2004

In a message dated 11/2/04 2:41:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Torsten at Dittel.info writes:

> However, every function we really need can be hard wired (I think it's
>  not necessary to change the gamma-curves).

Just be sure tohard-wire some positive gamma correction, especially on the
Blue.  My CM-8 can't tell the difference between levels 0 and 1 in blue -- that
is, level 1 looks black.  Needs to "lighten up."

So get out and VOTE!
If you live near Chicago, vote often.
If you don't live at all, but are in Chicago, and missed rising out of your
grave two nights ago, now's your chance to get up and vote!
(Hello to my old buddies at Glenside :-)  --Mike K.