[Coco] Re: CoCo to SVGA

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 01:59:46 EST 2004

In a message dated 11/1/04 8:08:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
alsplace at pobox.com writes:

<< Someone please take a look -- if the input really is analog and capable
 of working on a CoCo, please let me know (especially if you want to
 help design a cable). >>

Allen

         Yes this would work with the coco3.   For input 1, you would have to
make
a interface similiar to the one I had to make for the XRGB2+.     The
second input would require inversion of the H sync signal.

If  you want to buy it, I will make a cable for it if you want.     One other
problem is a minimum order of 30.     I suppose we could get a
group of 30 coco3 users together.     How many out there want one?

Roy