[Coco] CoCoTools

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Mar 10 21:34:11 EST 2004

At 04:53 PM 3/10/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>Roger,
>
>Bad news... My wife just informed me that we had a prior committment on
>Saturday the 20th.  I'm sorry, but we're gonna have to move our get
>together back another weekend.  Will the 27th work?
>
>Boisy

I'll look ahead and see.  If that weekend is open for me, the 27th sounds good.

I might go ahead and start preparing Portal-9 so it will be easier to add
these new features and we can get more done.  One option I need to add
already is the ability to use any cross assembler, like AS09, AS6809, and
others.  A disassembly feature is something I would really love to add one
day soon but I haven't made the jump into that just yet.