[Coco] A bounty

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Fri Mar 5 21:30:47 EST 2004

Hi,

Dean, How about a *Master list* of "CoCo" related magazines since "THE BIG
BANG" _available on the web_ and /coming soon/.

I believe I posted the MOTD issues that I need to scan so you can include
them in the list.

TIF at 300 DPI, PDF perhaps on a CD.