[Coco] A bounty

smostrom at mn.rr.com smostrom at mn.rr.com
Fri Mar 5 09:19:08 EST 2004

Dean, I have Metamorphosis issues 1, 5 and 6, and I have a decent scanner.  In what file format would you like the scanned images sent to you?  Would you prefer them sent by an e-mail attachment or a CD by snailmail?  If you would prefer a CD by mail, please send me yoyur address.  I also have quite a few other Coco related magazines I'd be willing to scan if you need any others.  I'd also love to get a copy of your CD when it's completed.

-- Steve --