[Coco] [Color Computer] Burt Ruton

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Fri Jun 25 09:02:29 EDT 2004

   When I was in the JSC Color Computer Club back in Houston, Tx, we had
a copy of it. In fact we
use a modified version of it on a full size Shuttle mockup that the club
built. The shuttle program was
written in Basic09. And yes JSC does stand for Johnson Space Center. Our
club had over 100 members and almost all of us were either NASA
engineers or techs. At one time we were bigger than the local Model 3/4,
C-64 and Ataria clubs combined. That has to same something for the COCO.

John Donaldson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM