[Coco] Re: CoCo Monitor

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Wed Jun 23 08:55:22 EDT 2004

I doubt this helps much, but I seem to recall that a CGA monitor would work with the CoCo 3, but wouldn't display all the colors. So it would be great for text, but would suck for games. There should be some TV/monitors that work with composite inputs as well as RGB. If they will sync at composite levels, I would think they would sync down to CoCo levels it you connect the RGB leads.  I know some of the LCD TV/monitors have composite and RGB inputs.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent

-------------- Original message from coco-request at maltedmedia.com: --------------