[Coco] Finally succeeding in backing up my old coco collection!

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Wed Jun 23 11:26:53 EDT 2004

Neil,

I think you have mention that 'drive door' trick to me a long time ago. My
trouble is that I currently don't have a physical drive unit for my coco.
Hence my push to make images of everything.

I am actually using an old Tandy 1000 TL/2 to read the disks (My overpowered
Dos-box won't touch them - could be a bad drive) and has worked quite well
for the most part. At least I rescued my very favorite game of all time -
Cave Walker. I never did finish it but have come VERY close.

Best regards,

Stephen Blunt
Customer Support Engineer
AGSE Corporation
Phone: + (562) 906-9300  ext. 171
Fax: + (562) 906-9308
E-Mail: sblunt at agsecorp.com

For the latest product and company information, please visit our Website,
<http://www.agsecorp.com/>