[Coco] TC^3 SCSI Controller

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Jun 21 19:45:11 EDT 2004

Jim,

The TC^3 interface itself supports a 50 pin SCSI drive.  If the drives
you are receiving have 50 pin connectors on them, then they will in all
likely-hood work with the TC^3.

I have run across some SCSI-2 drives that aren't compatible with the
current SCSI driver set.  These drives tend to utilize the message
phase to send out SDTR messages that the driver doesn't expect.
Usually, drives can be configured not to do this, but not all can.

Do you have a TC^3 controller, or will you be buying one?

Boisy