[Coco] Re: [Fwd: Truths]

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Sat Jun 12 23:03:44 EDT 2004

To whom it may concern:

On Sunday, May 16th, at the FEST!, I announced that there would probably
be a CoCoFEST! next year.

Last Friday, Brian Goers and I confirmed that the Glenside's Board agreed
to sponsor the FEST! and that available dates would be investigated.

Last night, the dates of May 14th & 15th, 2005 were confirmed with the
Best Western Facility for the dates of the "Silver Silicon Selebration"
(hey, if you can come up with a better name for the event, send it
in....this was off the cuff) of the CoCo.

Make plans NOW to attend and

"LAISSEZ LES BONTEMPS ROULER!!!!!!!!"

Tony Podraza, Archivist, Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc
Sponsor of the 14th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
"A Silver Silicon Selebration!"
May, 14th & 15th 2005--Same Familiar Place
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside