[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: Hello All

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Jun 8 05:28:13 EDT 2004

On Monday 07 June 2004 04:10 pm, Kevin Diggs wrote:

> 	I could design a 68k cpu pak but cannot do the circuit board.
> Perhaps the
> cloud 9 people could pick up the idea. I would love to play around
> with some 68k
> assembler.

Funny thing, but you could probably pick up a Mod 16, T6k or even an old
Mac cheaper than a dressed Coco system these days.  68k native
machines.  And I recall the Mod 16 came with an assembler (by
Ryan-McFarland, so it wasn't all that good).
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

Poacher is a legal term.  It is just a hunter who doesn't follow the
government's silly rules.  Meat is meat.  There is plenty of room for
all god's little creatures right next to the potatoes and gravy.
                                         "Jim" <address by request>