[Coco] Weather

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Sat Jan 31 00:51:25 EST 2004

Mark, my thermometer said the same thing this morning, OFL.  Do you have
one of those atomic clock/thermometers that keep perfect time and have
an outdoor wireless module?  I'm guessing that -25F is probably the
lower limit.  Those are great temperature/time units.  I bought one for
use at our family cabin as well.  About $25 at Sam's Club.

By the way, how's the foot doing?  All healed?

Stay warm !!

-- Steve --