[Coco] Re: Weather

jadonaldson at charter.net jadonaldson at charter.net
Fri Jan 30 10:57:39 EST 2004

Well here in West Virginia, we have had three weeks of sub
freezing temps, snow is now upto 10 inchs deep. Got another
inch last night and weather says another inch today. Then
two days of clear cold weather below freezing, then Monday
we start all over again with snow for the next three days.
  All I can say, is the ground hog better NOT see his
shadow.

John Donaldson