[Coco] Looking for CoCo astronomy and space software.

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Jan 19 16:28:58 EST 2004

Hi Neil:

Just took a quick look at it and it looks like a good
source for PC software (remember, I said "quick look" :)
I'll bookmark it for my PC interests.

I'm looking for CoCo software since I assume most of it
would be in basic, so I can take a look at it and
understand what's going on, or am I mistaken in that
assumption?

I doubt there is a list of the type and run programs
featured in Rainbow, Hot CoCo, ect. so I'll have to spend
some time digging through them to find the programs I'm
looking for.  Cheers!

Jim