[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Complete Commodore 64 home computer on a single chip

glenvdb glenvdb at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 08:29:04 EST 2004

First the C1 board and now this, I want to marry this gal!
Now if we could bring her from the dark side and get her to work on
the CoCo.:)
although, the CoCo in a joystick form would be useless, but if we
could redesign, and incorporate the CoCo on a new board (like
cloud9's superboard) who know wher it would end (CoCo 4.01?)
-Glen

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Neil Morrison"
<neilsmorr at h...> wrote:

> FYI
>
> "Jeri Ellsworth has squeezed the entire circuitry of a two-decade-
old
> Commodore 64 home computer onto a single chip, which she has tucked
neatly
> into a joystick that connects by a cable to a TV set. Called the
Commodore

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM