[Coco] First game that had a save command?

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 22:12:06 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/20/04 4:44:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KnudsenMJ at aol.com writes:

BTW,  anyone know if Chris Burke  from B&B is still  around?

Oops, I forgot to answer this question in the original post (not  mine).
Chris Burke is pretty well disengaged from eh Coco world, but he  left all his
stuff in care of the Glenside Coco Club (GCCC).  His programs  are still not
public domain or freeware -- I think GCCC gets a small amount  (lots less than
the original price) for his utilities).

Hope a GCCC member (hey Tony?) steps in here with the current facts.   --Mike
K.