[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Coco 2 Schematics

mark at cloud9tech.com mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Dec 14 12:56:09 EST 2004

Torsten,

GREAT! There is a time for everything. We do need ideas both good ones and
not so good ones. No such thing as a bad idea if anyone has been to those
brainstorming meetings....

Not everyone has the time, desire, etc. That is what makes us who were are.
The CoCo is what it is. For me a huge part of my life, but not the only
thing.

Mark