[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Multi-Pak and Speed-Sound Pak

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 19:35:10 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/10/04 4:52:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Torsten at Dittel.info writes:

> Now  I wonder if it re-arranges word order that well in German?    Torsten,
you
> tried it yet?

It works quite good, but some  translations are really funny...

I can imagine.  The funniest stuff I ever saw was translated from  Japanese,
many years ago in the humans-only era.  Since then I've studied  some
Japanese, and like you Germans, they put the verb way at the end.  But  it's the long
prepositional phrases in the middle that get funny.  --Mike  K.