[Coco] Re: New game for CoCo3

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun Nov 30 00:00:00 EST 2003

Hello Rogelio

There was a game making envirment sold for the Amiga, but that was a 32 bit
machine. If you were limiting your response to 8/16 bit only then you are
probably right. The Amiga environment was called "Shoot-em-Up Construction
Kit". Worked pretty good too. My son and his friend put together some
pretty good home grown games using it.