[Coco] Joey Latimer

Dick Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Wed Nov 26 14:02:00 EST 2003

I remember the magazine, and I believe I remember some of the listings you
are talking about. Also I truly hope this is comingin plain text! I'm being
forced to use <shudder> OutLook Express. I Amiga emulator has not been able
to connect the last couple days. I think I can thank Roxio for that <sigh>
Gawd I HATE Windows.