[Coco] Portal-9 version 1.1

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Nov 26 04:38:00 EST 2003

After downloading M.E.S.S. .77b, I noticed a few critical changes I had to
make to the imgtool support in Portal-9.

So with that being said, you can download the updated IDE and the latest
version of M.E.S.S. and have a good ole time.
CoCo3.com

Speaking of projects: I have been reviving a past assembly project called
NetMate, a full-color graphics-based ANSI terminal emulator complete with
protocols and a dialing directory, etc.  I used this back in the BBS day
with 28.8-33.6k modems and replaced Ultimaterm 4.0.  However, disk crashes
left me with a mess of source files I have am now having to piece back
together from different versions/disks.  So far, so good.  I've turned it
into a Portal-9 project, so it's very easy to work with.

--
{Roger Taylor}