[Coco] OS9 Usergroup archive uploaded

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sun Nov 16 00:58:00 EST 2003

David said:
> if you mean wouldn't bust it, does your lha have a -c option for "bad CoCo
> OS-9 archive"?  Perhaps this is was one of those files compiled with
> that "bad" lha.

Nope, I had the files on Coco disks, and moved them all to my MM/1, then
tried (mostly successfully) to archive them into .lzh files.
However on disk 31, It failed repeatedly with an error 105 (dived by zero,
though I believe that the error was created internally by the LHA programme,
and didn't really relat to 0 division) It had something to do with the
pathnames, since archiving the file by itself, worked OK.

Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia