[Coco] large HD in OS9/68K

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Tue Nov 11 20:02:00 EST 2003

I said:
> If I set the drive descriptor for say 256MB, it gets formatted OK, and it
> boots OK, BUT I cannot copy what is now on the 20MB drive to it. It fills
up
> approx 1MB worth, and then reports error 248 (disk full).

OK, here's what works:
I set the drive to 612 cyls, 20 sides, 32 spt, which gives ~200MB. Formats
OK, (1-sector clusters) and I can write to it OK.
Whew!

Dunno if I'll try to partition the rest of it. Probably won't even fill
200MB anyway.

Now to try to get back all the software I lost.

Mike K, I'll need the latest version of UmuseK, PLEASE?

I'm trying to get the latest version of Ved from Bob van der Poel, too, but
I think he's only supporting the Linux version now. Anyway, I have version
2.5.0 of that. Lessee, what else?

Oh, yes. I lost the contents of at least three of the MM1 distribution
disks, one with OddJob(OJ) on it. Mmm, maybe if I make a list *someone* may
have the stuff I need.

Also information on how to do the mouse driver. This is for a 68070, of
course.

Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia