[Coco] Drive speed incompatibilities

fsteeman at dds.nl fsteeman at dds.nl
Mon Nov 10 17:22:00 EST 2003

> If you can still read your old disks on the old drive, do a single drive copy
> with the added job of swapping not only the disk but the drive as well. That
> should get you started.

Thanks, but what exactly do you mean? Should I type BACKUP 0 TO 0 and then
halfway quickly switch drives around? Doesn't really work I think... unless I
misunderstood what you mean.

Of course, I could load and save every file individually while switching
drives, but that is quite a hassle and some of these disks are OS-9 booted
disks. As I don't use OS-9 the only thing I can do is to make direct backups...

Cheers,
Fedor