[Coco] 6309 microproccessor project - 11-06-2003

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Fri Nov 7 08:38:00 EST 2003

Roger, this is my point.  I'm asking if anyone knows of any hardware mapped
to this area.  I look around but didn't see any.  Also I wanted to make
virtual hard drives with a limited amount of software on it; just enough to
have someone able to boot into, but small enough to email as a zip file.  I
could use a floppy to copy want I wanted over; this is exactly what I did,
but it would have been nice to just do it with a simple (chd /h1/cmds;
mscopy/dd/Temp/*) from within nitros-9.

John Collyer