[Coco] Re: 6309 microprocessor project: 11-05-2003

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Thu Nov 6 14:56:00 EST 2003

Gene, I just check retrieve and dskini and it seems there was an error
dealing with the /8 option.
I fixed them.  I just used retrieve on a 5/14 drive to transfer max10 disk,
but I don't know if my
drive was a 360K or 1.2 MB I assume it's 1.2MB. Go to my website and
download dskini.zip
and retrieve.zip and let me know if this fixed it for you.

http://users.zoominternet.net/~johncollyer/m6309.htm

John Collyer