[Coco] Re: Completely OT and I apoligize

Theodore A. Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Tue Nov 4 00:26:01 EST 2003

On 11/04/03, Dave Kelly wrote:
> On Monday 03 November 2003 09:55 pm, you wrote:
>
>> Three, though I haven't been very active lately (like for over a
>> decade).  Started as a subject of Atenvelt in the Shire of the South
>> Downs in AS VIII.  When Atenvelt stretched from sea almost to shining
>
> I  know of 2 more.

Ok, okay.  I haven't been active since I enlisted in 1995.  Before
that I was somewhat active in the College of St. Golias in the
Outlands.

--
I am Homer of Borg: I will be assimilated... DOH!
Theodore (Alex) Evans            | alxevans at concentric.net
94-1071 Kepakepa St. Unit #C-1   | http://www.concentric.net/~alxevans
Waipahu, HI 96797                | ICQ 78089262
x                                | (808) 676-0123         2B v ~2B = ?