[Coco] Round 2 of Ebay Coco Auctions

James Goff james at churchpage.us
Mon Nov 3 21:58:00 EST 2003

Here is your chance to fill in the missing gaps in your Color Computer
Gaming Collection.  All have been tested to load and run on my Color
Computer.  I did not install Tazman but was able to read the disk.  All
come with manuals and original disks.  All are for Coco3 except P51 and
Flying Tigers.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=coco6809

   Tandy Color Computer 3 Zone Runner Game
    Tandy Color Computer 3 Sub Battle Simulator
    TRS-80 Color Computer Flying Tigers Game
    Tandy Color Computer 3 Flight Simulator II
    Tandy Color Computer 3 Microscopic Mission
    Radio Shack Color Computer P51 Flight Sim by Tom Mix Software!
    Tandy Color Computer 3 TAZMAN game

Thanks,
James