[Coco] CoCo gcc project

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Nov 1 08:58:00 EST 2003

There is a file on RSTI that is the core of the proposed MC6839 Floating point math
rom that Motorola either did or did not bring to market. It does fill a 8K block and
supports the then proposed IEEE FP Standards v8. It does not have trig functions.

By the way the IDIV and FDIV instructions onteh HC11 take 41 machine cycles
each.

james