[Coco] Re: CoCo gcc project

Theodore A. Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Sat Nov 1 01:06:21 EST 2003

On 11/01/03, Neil Morrison wrote:

> ISTR that you could buy a math library in a rom chip for some of
> these, 6800 or 6809 IIRC. But I know of no FPU for them.

Quite a number of years ago there was a fellow who took advantage of
the fact that the 68881 can be used memory mapped and with an 8-bit
data but to install on in his CoCo.  The instructions on exactally how
he did it used to be around somewhere on the net.

--
Homey the Klingon:  "Surrender?  I Don't Think So!"
Theodore (Alex) Evans            | alxevans at concentric.net
94-1071 Kepakepa St. Unit #C-1   | http://www.concentric.net/~alxevans
Waipahu, HI 96797                | ICQ 78089262
x                                | (808) 676-0123         2B v ~2B = ?