[Coco] WindInt questions

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sun Nov 30 12:54:00 EST 2003

All,

In preparing for the NitrOS-9 3.2.0 release, we've run into several
issues with mouse behavior.  One involves the auto-follow feature of
the mouse.  I have looked in the OS-9 Level Two Technical Reference for
documentation on how to turn on the 'auto follow' mouse feature built
into WindInt/CC3IO and am at a loss.  Does anyone know of the properly
documented way that the auto follow mouse feature was enabled/disabled
in OS-9 Level Two and where this is documented?

I am also trying to establish proper behavior for the keyboard mouse
feature (invoked by CTRL-CLEAR, and then subsequently using the arrows
to move the mouse).  Can anyone tell me, using stock OS-9 Level Two, if
the keyboard mouse behavior is global (that is, its behavior carries
from one window to the next) or is it turned on/off on a per-window
basis?

Boisy