[Coco] Multiple posting addresses

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Nov 24 22:24:12 EST 2003

Hi all,

Some of you have two or more email addresses. If you post from one from
which you're not subscribed, the post comes to me for authorization.

Please subscribe before posting, and turn off receiving mail to that
address. Authorized postings aren't a problem for me, it's that the
upcoming mailman upgrade will auto-reject posts from unsubscribed
addresses. (I'm looking forward to the upgrade because of some enhanced
management features.)

Overall, by the way, things seem to be going quite well.

Dennis