[Coco] 6309 microproccessor project 11-15-2003

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Sat Nov 15 15:44:00 EST 2003

Hi,

I installed a 2'nd hard disk in my computer this weekend, and I want to put
Linux on it and start converting my win32 6309 emulator project to it.  I
will have to convert from masm to nasm syntax, which is already pretty much
the same. The only bad thing is it'll only work on a 80x86 Linux box.  I
guess that's what most people use, and later I can convert to other assembly
languages.  What I done so far, with the 6309.asm will probably convert
easily except for the win32 calls. I'll have to see what Linux offers in
place of them and also how I get the memory I need for the app. I suppose
the easiest thing to use for the graphics would be the SVGA library and use
a console screen.

John Collyer