[Coco] Re: Any reason to put a 6309 in a Coco2?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Tue Dec 30 13:19:58 EST 2003

> Some ROMPAKs won't run on a 3. Cyrus comes to mind.

Hmm... How is this possible? I thought it was fully compatibe if not in
the "3-mode". I even can't imagine trouble from an application like
Cyrus. If you would have mentioned Dragonfire with it's CPU cycle
depending graphics... I already thought about tuning up some of my
CoCo2s, but this would only be worth the work if a "6309 Level I"
NitrOS9 is planned or even already released.

Torsten