[Coco] Re: Wikipedia in trouble

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Mon Dec 29 15:33:53 EST 2003

At 12:43 PM 12/29/2003 -0600, you wrote:

I have used PayPal since it started, never a problem.

Top notch service for the price. I checked others at the time and some of
the services wanted up to 20% of the total transaction. So I asked myself.
Would I or someone else want to pay $20 on a $100 item to use a credit
card? I wouldn't. PayPal is 3.5 or 4%! Automated, secure as you want it to
be. Meaning. Watch the people that try and grab your PayPal account. Yes it
has happened to me but I never answered the Email, just sent it to their
security department.

My $0.02

Mark
Cloud-9