[Coco] OT: PAYPAL ... was Re: Wikipedia in trouble

arikboke at yahoo.com arikboke at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 14:41:15 EST 2003

Because of the concern for security, I created a separate checking account just
for Paypal transactions.  This way, if something did happen, it would only
happen to the (comaparatively) smaller checking account and leave my main
accounts intact.  Unfortunately, when I tried to add this account via Paypal, I
got a letter from them stating that this "type" of account could not be used.
I have no idea what this means, but I sure will find out!  Paypal is too
convenient a tool not to use for smaller transactions.  For large value
transactions, one may want to use something more "secure".

Sincerely,
David

P.S.  While I agree that (US) citizens should have to right to bear (fire)arms
to protect their families, I would also agree eBay should not be the place for
arms transactions.  Too many pitfalls there :(