[Coco] Re: Wikipedia in trouble

Steve Ostrom Steven.M.Ostrom-1 at tc.umn.edu
Mon Dec 29 10:38:05 EST 2003

I agree.  I've used PayPal flawlessly for two or three years now.  It
has been a great tool, especially when transferring money to our friends
across the pond or when you don't want to wait 7-10 days for your check
to clear.  I think you'll find that at least 80% of the people selling
on eBay use that as their primary method of collection.  I've found no
negatives to using PayPal yet.  I think Gene voiced some strong
objections to PayPal and I'd be interested in hearing the opinions of
any others using it.

Thanks!

-- Steve --