OT [Coco] talk funny

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Dec 22 05:13:36 EST 2003

At 11:30 AM 12/21/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Isn't that the truth! I just (last month) moved from Indianapolis, IN to
>Dothan, AL to take a new job. My program director said something to the
>effect of:
>We're glad to have a yankee on staff. We'll give you all of the long
>commercials since you'll be able to fit them in 30 seconds.

- Brad Jackson
>- Afternoon Drive/Imaging Director
>- WKMX-FM, Dothan

In Monroe, we have the extremely insane Whip and Chad show which has blown
away people for miles across other state lines.  I think they have a
100,000 watt tower and are part of the Radio People, covering maybe 5 or 6
stations across the dial.  I suggest people who are offended from seeing a
middle finger not go to this site, otherwise, everything else should fit
your taste? www.thewhippingboy.com.  Click on "downloads" then you'll see
the " MP3'z " list.

Check out "Fake McDonalds Ad",  "Delta Airlines" and the others (censored
just enough to still make out the bad language, so click with
caution).  Hilarious.

>They also don't understand that 65 degrees is NOT cold. In Indiana that's
>shorts weather lol

Click on "walking buck-neked"... gives an example of the things they might
do in the city on a given day when the weather is "cold"

Roger Taylor