[Coco] Christmas spirit, some snow, and a website

arikboke at yahoo.com arikboke at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 16:25:39 EST 2003

"Hey, what's the weather weather like?" Sunny.
"Hey, what will the weather be like tomorrow?" Sunny.
"Hey, ...".  Sh*t yer yap, I said sunny already.

I don't know why you guys are complaining.  You have it made.  Snow. Rain.
Sleet.  Oh, my.  Over here in southern California, there is almost no
perception of the seasons.  Well, things have been getting a bit odd lately
with the world weather conditions being upset and all, but a few passing
sprinkles DO NOT count as rain in my book.  I'd kill to see snow on my front
lawn.  Heck, I gyrate over some decent rainfall.  Certainly would have helped
in preventing the massive forest fires that occurred here recently :(

Yes, the grass is greener on the other side, and in this case, this is
literally true.  I'm stuck here for the time being, but oh, to see plants that
are actually green.  I'd learn to raindance if I thought it would help.  And
people from all over the world come here wearing SPEEDOS, not just from Canada.
 Of course, people from all over the world come here wearing bikinis too.  The
Brazilians favor the tooth floss variety, and some Europeans favor the
"monokini", although they are not supposed too :)  Yes, California beach girls
... oh, what were we talking about before?

Sincerely,
David