[Coco] Sock Master Demos

arikboke at yahoo.com arikboke at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 23:36:43 EST 2003

Robert,

For the past weeks, GLOOM1 and GLOOM2 would not work either, but recently, when
I used IMGTOOL to place the files on a virtual .DSK again, they worked!  And
now the downer -- I just tried repeating that procedure, but the .BIN files
this time around won't execute.  It's crazy, this inconsistency.  Perhaps it
is, as someone said, an issue with the MESS program (and XP).  For these
programs, I've tried to sidestep that whole issue about BASIC file formats and
worked strictly with .BIN files downloaded from Sock's page exactly the same
way.

Sincerely,
David