[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: New Member

wa9hsl al.winfrey at aes.com
Fri Dec 19 11:23:07 EST 2003

The Color computers are fun machines and you can probably pick up a pretty nice one
from eBay or maybe one of the used dealers on the web.  You usually get a better deal
if you can wait for a package system on eBay but be sure to set sensible limits on
what you would be willing to pay first.  Here is a nice used source if you want to move
a little sooner:

http://www.vintagefunworld.com

but you can find others too.

I recently bought a pretty nice Color computer 1 and a tech ref manual from them.
They take PayPal and give good service.

al winfrey - wa9hsl

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at h...> wrote:

> From: "chris tripp" <xophero at y...>
>
> My interest in the Color computer began when I was in
> middle school in the 80s. My first computer was a 16k
> trs-80 color computer 2 w/ cassette drive that i got
> from santa, and thats what i learned to program on. I
> added a tp-10 thermal printer and upgraded to a 64k
> model. Later I got a 128k coco3 and a dmp printer. I
> loved learning to program on it, and always looked
> forward to the programs in Rainbow and even Family
> Computing and Enter in the early days. I wrote an
> adventure game for my coco3 that won best-in-show in
> my county science fair. Im sorry to say that my coco
> equipment was sold in a yard sale while i was in
> college. But I recently started thinking about my old
> coco and to my surprise i found a lot of sites on the
> internet supporting the coco. Its great to see this
> going on and i hope to get back into the coco groove!

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: