[Coco] Embedded coco

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Dec 18 17:54:30 EST 2003

Eric

PAL/GAL/PLDs need a special programmer for these devices.
Youare right there are equations that can be written very easy.

I been using CAD for schematics now for over 15 years. I have
seen the software grow and become better. One of the reasons I
aprticularly do not like Mentor Graphics software from the late 90's
its to much patterned off of the old CAD 4 systems and software.

Oly reason why I suggested startt deoce of the ROM at $2000 is if
the someone like me wants a lot a program space.

james