[Coco] RGB-DOS & SCSI Hard Drives

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Wed Dec 17 20:18:32 EST 2003

At 02:11 PM 12/17/2003 -0800, you wrote:

Chris,

Can't speak for the RGB-DOS exactly. I can tell that it was feature
lacking, things that were partially implemented when we acquired it. AS far
as the format. ?? HDB-DOS works and Boisy has put a lot of work into this
package..... I use MAC drives all the time. Night and day difference
between the two. Supports the Ken-ton too.

Regards,

Mark